OOOh they are soo cute!! I think they are the same months apart as Cole and Alix are (my 2 oldest) These pictures and videos make me miss my little babies so much! THey get big so fast! Hopefully it wont be forever until I get to see you guys in real life again, but at least for now, the internet helps! I hope you guys are doing good and things are going just great! VERY VERY CUTE!
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
2 comments:
OOOh they are soo cute!! I think they are the same months apart as Cole and Alix are (my 2 oldest) These pictures and videos make me miss my little babies so much! THey get big so fast! Hopefully it wont be forever until I get to see you guys in real life again, but at least for now, the internet helps!
I hope you guys are doing good and things are going just great!
VERY VERY CUTE!
We've watched these videos about 15 times each. My girls love them! Thanks for the entertainment!
Post a Comment