My First Poop story:
I have to apologize. Usually something like this would have serious photo documentation. This does not.
The other night David had to work late and was up at the clinic.
Quinn had had a bath and put jammies on before David left and he was going to bed as soon as I finished feeding Ellie. I could smell him and knew that he needed to have his diaper changed. As I was changing his diaper I noticed before unzipping his sleeper than there was something down around his right leg. As I unzipped his zipper to my dismay it was his diaper which had fallen off on one side and slid down his leg. Needless to say there was poop all over the inside of his sleeper, smeared into his onesie, and covering his legs.
I took him into the bathroom and set him on the toilet. I attempted to unbutton his onesie so the poop could just fall into the toilet and I wouldn't have to touch it. Good luck. His leg got stuck in his sleeper so I laid him on his back on top of the open toilet. Once I got his foot out his sleeper feel into the toilet. I pulled it out, set Quinn on the seat, and he fell partially in getting his onsie wet. Meanwhile poop was being smeared all over the toilet seat.
Finally I put Quinn in the tub (no water yet) and finished undressing him. Each item of clothing would get a good shake over the toilet so the poop would drop in. Not all of it made it into the bowl.
As I cleaned up, I encouraged Quinn to stay in the waterless bathtub. Bless the person who came up with clorox disinfectant wipes. Quinn got another bath and then went strait to bed. I double checked his diaper... just in case.
I am putting David in charge of potty training.
Our sweet little Ellie has made quite the impression on our family.


He is obviously up to no good!
Bath time.
Wrapped around her little finger.
This little girl already knows how cute she is.
6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures Carolyn. Ellie is changing and looks so cute and sweet. That poop story is so bad! I would have been so upset at that diaper. Especially that he was all clean and ready for bed. Also, good job to get ready! That really is an accomplishment. It seemed like I didn't even put contacts in for a month. Give your little babies a hug from me please!
To cute! I still rarely shower and get ready, unless I have to leave the house! Of course that is just cause I LOVE chilling in my sweats! This pics are too darn cute!
Poo stories are the coolest!
It's been awhile. It was a year ago that we saw you guys in Moab. Hope things continue to go well.
-KC and fam
That little rascal Quinners! Funny story though it probably wasn't funny at the time....Ellie is just as cute as a button!
What a little doll! She's so dang cute!
HAHa, i love the poop stories! I have lots of them! Keep up the good work! congrats on getting ready for the day! that's a Huge accomplishment! (no, that wasn't intended to be sarcastic!)
*Becky (Myers) Kelly*
Post a Comment