Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Spring

Happy Easter



The snow is melting however the temperature is not increasing much. We are making the best of our beautiful surroundings. Time to get out the swing.



She is a growing girl. At her two month appointment she already weighs 11 lbs 9oz and is 23 1/2 in long. The doctor said she is very strong and is pleased to see her "social smile" (then again... she is a Myers). She got her first set of shots. By the looks of her, I'd say it went pretty well.
Quinn established that HE is now in charge since daddy has gone to work.



I dressed Ellie for church the other day in her cute red dress and grabbed the flower to go on her headband. I was running out the door and the only thing I was thinking was "red, she is wearing red". I guess she'll have to grow into that one.



Quinn in his curious state at a year and a half. He's discovered that whatever his sippy cup will fit into instantly aids in beverage consumption. The latest... dad's shoe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute on her red dress. She is growing fast! And Quinn too. They are lovely!!!!



Later

McGuire's said...

I love ALL of it! That picture on the swing is so sweet. and the flower is great!!

ms said...

I want to steal both of your kids - they are too cute. Hope all is well, and glad the snow is melting. :)

Thayerclan said...

What cute kids you have! Ellie is so sweet, I can't wait to meet her for real.

Roseanne said...

That's awesome! I love his shoe sippy cup!

Lisa said...

I have your red flower. I'll mail it with the letters! And the picture of David and Quinn is my favorite.