Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Addition




We had our girl! She finally decided to come out. Carolyn delivered at 7:10 this evening. Cute as a button w/ chubby cheeks. She was the exact same weight as Quinner. 8 pounds 7 oz. And long also. 21 inches. Were going to call her Ellie.

22 comments:

The Myers said...

She is so cute!!! She looks so alert like she is going to talk to you! Yeah!!! Way to go Carolyn! can't wait to see MORE pictures. Love you guys!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

She could not be any cuter. What a doll! We love her. Congratulations. Great name too.

Vigoren Family said...

Congratulations to all of you. She looks like she's ready for a party already! Hope the transition goes well for all! - KC & Kellie

KG said...

Congratulations and great job Carolyn! She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and precious and I can't wait to meet her. Wow, what a gorgeous little girl. And I love the name Ellie. Well done guys. :-)
Kaelin

The Myers said...

She is a really cute baby . Are there any more pictures?.I really like the name. How does David feel.

Love,Cameron

The Myers said...

Congrats bro. you're on your way!!!
seany

McGuire's said...

Why can't I be there!!!! She is so sweet and sooooooo cute! Little quinners new best friend. Good job Carolyn! You two make beautiful babies!

Jane said...

SO beautiful! So happy for you guys. How did you do one of each? You luckies!!! Well done....she's so adorable! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! She is adorable! I'm excited to see more pics of her.

Thayerclan said...

Congrats! She is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Hooray...Carolyn, you're a trooper! 41 weeks! Ellie is a beautiful baby. We're excited to see more pictures!!!

Andrea said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for you, she is a cutie. Hope mom & baby are both doing well. Love you! Andrea

Marci said...

Wow - she's beautiful and perfect. Now for the fun part. Congratulations. Love to you all. Aunt Marci

Sara Borg said...

Wow she is gorgeous! (definitely takes after her mom...well david you aren't that bad I suppose)

Congrats! Ellie you are beautiful.

ms said...

Yay! She is here - and she's a cutie patootie. :) How was the labor? Hope all is well - congrats guys! Tell Dave hi from us.

Katie said...

As soon as Dave sent the text last night to Scott... we immediately hopped on your blog. We can't believe how alert she is in the pics. It looks like she's ready for this place that we like to call mortality. Congratulations!

Carmen/Alan said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

She is so so cute!! Congrats!

my name is becky kelly said...

Yay for baby Ellie! Glad to see every one healthy and happy!
-Becky (Myers) Kelly

Rachelle said...

Holy cow! 41 weeks! Way to go!!! She really is a cutie. Keep us updated.

T & E's Blog said...

Yay!!! She is so beautiful! You are such a trooper, Carolyn! I love you!!

jimnalli said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations! Wow...those eyes!! I love the name you picked!! Cant wait to meet her in real life someday!