Saturday, January 24, 2009

41 Weeks

I made it. I guess NOW I can have a baby. No one ever stressed the whole nesting thing. I am finally going crazy. I have been nesting for months now. I'm done nesting! I cleaned my house 3 times last week and I can't clean anymore. Hopefully she will come tonight... or tomorrow... or the next day.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you poor thing....we've been checking everyday for news. i hope she comes tonight.

McGuire's said...

I've been keeping my phone with me.... come out little baby girl. We're all waiting... I need to see pictures of your little face. I wish I could be there!

T & E's Blog said...

Ha Ha!!! I keep thinking about you and wondering......hang in there!!

John and Karisa said...

Man, this girl is sure taking her time! Not very punctual, huh? Well, we keep checking-- every baby eventually has to come out, right? Good luck with the delivery!