Sunday, January 18, 2009

Full Term


On Friday (the day before I was due), my OB asked me how I was feeling. When I told him I feel great, he said, "It's 20 below and you feel fine... there must be something wrong with you". Point taken! Still... no baby.

Quinn is excited to be a big brother. He has leaned to say baby - though it sounds more like "beebee". He is not quite sure what you do with a baby. He'd better learn quick. We're putting him in charge of bathrooms and diaper changes when we get home from the hospital. What he does understand is that the babies room is much more fun to play in than his own.

My girth= 43" (Rich can you beat that?)

We are patiently waiting for a sweet little girl. Though I can't bend over any more, and I haven't seen my toes in quite some time, (I hear there is pink nail polish per David) she's still easier in than out (for now).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so what the heck...you look fantastic! Your stomach may be stretched the the max, but one of my now 8 month pregnant thighs looks as big as your stomach! What gives!

The Myers said...

I love that all of your baby tickers say that your baby is 4 days old! any news YET???

Katie said...

Please let me and Scott know when the sweet little baby girl finally decides to make her public appearance. You look great btw! I love the girth measurements... you are too funny.