Sunday, January 18, 2009

Davids' 33rd!

It is birthday time again!
David turned 33 on the 10th so we had to have a little celebration. He got a rip stick, which he rides all winter long in our unfinished basement. Quinn just enjoys the packaging.



This deserves documentation. This is the front door... and yes, that is frost on the bottom of it and along the hinges. Way brrrrr.

Sick Little Quinn
We all had our bouts with illness after the holidays. Quinn had the goopie eyes, then I got a bad cold. Fortunately David stayed well enough to take care of us both. He knows just what to do to make us feel better...


NEW YEARS EVE We were so excited to celebrate the new year... that we went to bed early.
*Usually falling in boxes is something fun but I think he was walking backwards and actually tripped and then stayed put. He had been chillin' in the box for at least 2 minuets before I took the picture.





Quinns new love for Oreos is not something easily hidden (especially for him).

No comments: