I just want to reach through the screen and kiss those cheeks.... how kissable can they be?
Amazing how a pound and a half looks on a newborn, Aly looks like a chicken compared to Ellie, and how fun that their names and birthdates are so close, I hope they will be too. Bailey and Packer have always been.
You look great, enjoy her as much as we have Alyssa!
I am amazed how mature Ellie looks! Just with her eyes wide open and her alertness and her non-wrinkly skin. Wow! I guess those extra 2 weeks really helped her grow up! Congrats guys!
Little Ellie is a doll and we're glad things went well. The towel came and it is so cute, we love it! When we get unpacked and a bit more organized so that I can find my things, I have some baby things I need to send - hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.
The baby is a peach and I am sure you are having a great time with her...besides the waking up at night. :)
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
14 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!! What a little cutie! I wish I could be there to see her! I love the name, too :)
By the way...you look wonderful, Carolyn!! What an exciting time!!!
she is so cute! I love the chubbs!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
I just want to reach through the screen and kiss those cheeks.... how kissable can they be?
Amazing how a pound and a half looks on a newborn, Aly looks like a chicken compared to Ellie, and how fun that their names and birthdates are so close, I hope they will be too. Bailey and Packer have always been.
You look great, enjoy her as much as we have Alyssa!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Carolyn I don't know how you always manage to look so good after having a baby. Best of luck to you guys.
What a cute little lady!! Congrats guys!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. Glad that everything went well. I love her name, it's on our list if we ever have a girl! Take care!
I am amazed how mature Ellie looks! Just with her eyes wide open and her alertness and her non-wrinkly skin. Wow! I guess those extra 2 weeks really helped her grow up! Congrats guys!
What a cutie! I love all that dark hair! You guys have the cutest kids!
Congrats!
Welcome little Ellie! We're glad everyone is doing well. I wish we lived closer so we could bring you a meal...and spy me some baby!
Congratulations guys! She is adorable! Glad everyone is doing well.
Little Ellie is a doll and we're glad things went well. The towel came and it is so cute, we love it! When we get unpacked and a bit more organized so that I can find my things, I have some baby things I need to send - hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.
The baby is a peach and I am sure you are having a great time with her...besides the waking up at night. :)
Congratulations! Your little girl is so cute. Hope your family is doing well & that you're surviving the cold winter. Can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats on the new baby!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment