Our recent trip to Utah was great. It was so nice to see friends and family. A shout out to Scott and Katie... Great wedding guys! Quinn was able to explore MANY new and exciting things. Stairs for instance...also cupboards, etc. We sure miss our family and it was exciting to see their faces as Quinn sported some news on his T-shirt. It was great.
Quinn is no burden when we pass through security. He is getting better at eating... bite, by bite, by bite.
Our News: Quinn is going to be a big brother (Jan 2009)
PS It's a girl!
PS It's a girl!
We went to cousins' baseball games and due to the lack of shopping centers close by Central WI, we had to take a trip to the outlets as well.
New Foods - they just taste so good.
18 comments:
CONGRATS you guy! I didn't want to say anything, but I had an inkling when you guys visited Milwaukee last...but then you started crackin' jokes about not having lost the pregnancy weight, and I got too scared to mention it. :) That's awesome!
I'm still shocked over the news!! You don't look like you are! Anyway, congrats, I'm way excited for you.
Yeah for a new baby! Maybe this time you'll have a Carolyn clone...
Congratulations!!! So exciting--and a girl :) Quinn will be an awesome big brother :)
CONGRATS!! that is wonderful!! very exciting!!
Still shocked! That was really very exciting when I read his little shirt! a girl! I miss baby quinners.
you guys are sneaky! love you!
Congratulations guys! I'm sure your little girl will be just as cute as your little Quinn.
Congratulations! A baby girl that is great!
Yay!!! Congratulations! That is such a cute way to announce it too! Do you have a name picked out?
Hey! Lucky for me I check your blog sometimes. Congratulations! Now I REALLY wish I could have seen you in August.
Congratulations guys! So exciting.
Quinn is too cute.
Congrats!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys!! Good Luck with everything!
Congratulations Carolyn! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are the best. :) Of course, having 3 girls, I'm a little biased.
some of the best pictures I've ever seen in my life! Congratulations on the baby sister coming!
Congrats you guys!! We are excited for you! Girls are so much fun!
CAROLYN! You are a very brave woman! Congratulations! I'm sure Quinn will be a great brother. It'll be crazy at the beginning, but then they'll be best friends later on. (Right? I mean, isn't that what's supposed to happen?)
I love that first picture of Dave looks like he has long hair. Could have come straight from the 80's.
Post a Comment