Quinn has been more curious these days. I know he looks happy in the picture, but he is actually stuck and was less happy about that.

They joy of a child's face - when he is experiencing pure joy! Quinn looks like he is having fun too.
Some times I really think he understands. We were learning animal sounds the other day and each time I did a chicken's cluck cluck, Quinn would bust up laughing. Then when I made a cow sound for the chicken, I got this "you have got to be kidding me" look. It is even funnier on video.
5 comments:
What a handsome little guy you have there! I love his blue eyes. We're so glad that you are doing well.
I can't believe Q will be one in such a short time!! What a studmuffin! I wish we could be there for the big celebration!
He is getting so big!! He is so cute!!
He's so adorable, it was great to see you and meet him tonight. We're so glad you stopped by Jer's parent's house!
By the way, our blog is: jerandjules.blogspot.com
Mike just called me and told me that we are a twinner couple and are having kidos on the same day, and same gender??
Post a Comment