(jill your funny!) I'm so excited to see little Quinn! That video was so cute, his eyes were so serious -he was into that brownie!! Thanks for the update!
Hi Carolyn, it's Brittnie your old cheer buddy. I found you through Micki's blog. You baby is so stinkin cute. I would love to get in touch. Feel free to visit my blog @ www.bertsfam.blogspot.com
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
5 comments:
Hey! you have Coor's on here. I know that is my CD. Do you have it? :)
That's my kind of guy!! ;)
looks like you figured out the format thing. :) Quinn is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! :) Love the pic of he and Dave with his hand on Dave's arm. So cute.
Hey that's how I like to eat my brownie too!
(jill your funny!) I'm so excited to see little Quinn! That video was so cute, his eyes were so serious -he was into that brownie!! Thanks for the update!
Hi Carolyn, it's Brittnie your old cheer buddy. I found you through Micki's blog. You baby is so stinkin cute. I would love to get in touch. Feel free to visit my blog @ www.bertsfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment