We welcomed the newest Myers family member last week. It's just an upgrade... but David is stoked.
I have teef! Now 4 on the top to add to the 2 already on the bottom.
It is so nice to have Daddy home in the evenings. The best thing about his residency is that at least one night a week, David gets to be at home (for the whole night) with us. Quinn love his dad and cries when he leaves. Yesterday David went for a run after he got home from work and Quinn sat at the door and cried for 5 min. I think he is attached.
A few weeks ago we went to Sheboygan, WI for a conference. We were able to see our wonderful friends in Milwaukee... and that also meant a few meals in the car. This one was cottage cheese. Oh, does he love his WI cheese.
The water park in Sheboygan was so much fun. We got to be lazy in the river. Quinn had a blast.
At the nearby pier, they actually had a Coho fishing catching contest going on. I guess they give the anglers so much time to fish in a certain area (just a few miles off the shore). They then bring their lunkers in for measurement and the weigh in.
Here were the winning King Salmon, Lake, Rainbow, and Brown Trout. Them some huge fish... not our cans by the way.
3 comments:
He is so cute eating the chocolate!!! Man, what big blue eyes! We are so excited to see you guys! Has it really been since Guatemala? WOW, that's a long time, now i am really super excited!
oh cute pictures!! I love the one with Quinn's hand on Davids arm...that is sooo cute!!!
I'm so sad we weren't there to see you guys! We miss you so much, and I can't believe Quinn is almost a year old! It's crazy. We need to plan our trip to the Dells for this winter....
Post a Comment