cute pics! Quinn was so tiny the last time we saw him. I can't believe how big he's getting. I found your blog through KC and Kellie's . . . feel free to check ours out as well. :)
He is precious!!! What a cute family :) Send me your email address and I'll let you into my blog. tiffney2@hotmail.com. That is... if you want to peek into my blog. ;) Have fun in the big cheese state!
hey carolyn, its shannyn florez. i saw your blog on sarah matthews' blog, i hope you don't mind. i just wanted to say hi and tell you that quinn is super cute. i can't believe how big he is now. i hope all is going well for you guys.
Carolyn Bird!! I was blog hopping and stumbled upon yours. How are you? It's Megan (Beckstead) Taylor. It's been forever...send me your email and i'll invite you to my blog megantaylorphotography@gmail.com
Carolyn!!! How are you!! It has been FOREVER since I've seen you! You look amazing! You little guy is sooooo cute! We have to keep in touch with the blogging thing!! I hope you don't mind I found you! - Keri (White) Reid
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
13 comments:
I love Quinner's face in the pool! Classic! Fun pictures, makes me a little homesick :) Also I like the music on your blog - yeah for good music!
I want to squeeze Quinn!! He is soooooo stinkin cute. my favorite is the pict of Quinn with the ice cream! miss you guys
cute pics! Quinn was so tiny the last time we saw him. I can't believe how big he's getting. I found your blog through KC and Kellie's . . . feel free to check ours out as well. :)
He's such an expressive little fellow! ;) My template is minima stretch.
Cute pictures! I love the one of Quinn eating the ice cream.
He is precious!!! What a cute family :) Send me your email address and I'll let you into my blog. tiffney2@hotmail.com. That is... if you want to peek into my blog. ;) Have fun in the big cheese state!
hey carolyn, its shannyn florez. i saw your blog on sarah matthews' blog, i hope you don't mind. i just wanted to say hi and tell you that quinn is super cute. i can't believe how big he is now. i hope all is going well for you guys.
Hey carolyn I just stumbled onto your blog how are you? we should keep in touch!
Brandi(Grundy)VanCott
the 3rd one down is darling of you both he really looks like a Meyrs there :)
Carolyn Bird!! I was blog hopping and stumbled upon yours. How are you? It's Megan (Beckstead) Taylor. It's been forever...send me your email and i'll invite you to my blog megantaylorphotography@gmail.com
And your son is ADORABLE!
Carolyn!!! How are you!! It has been FOREVER since I've seen you! You look amazing! You little guy is sooooo cute! We have to keep in touch with the blogging thing!! I hope you don't mind I found you!
- Keri (White) Reid
Post a Comment