One of our friends watched Quinn for the day and we went exploring. WI is so beautiful.
This is a reserve just a few minutes from our town.
Quinn has always got that car (or something) in his mouth. He loves it.
Our little sister Kristalee was crowned 2nd attendant in the Days of '47 Royalty in April.
She appeared on Good Things UT this week.
Be sure to watch the video... the link just below our music playlist.
4 comments:
Congrats on 3 years! Congrats to your sister. I saw her in the paper. Looks like you're doing well.
Congrats guys!! 3 years goes quick!
You and your sister look so much alike---even kinda sound alike. You're both gorgeous!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I love the picture with the car in Quinn's mouth!! and he's crawling, so sweet! and congrats to Kristalee, she looks beautiful!
Hey, it's Laura Jackman Johnston, I found your blog through Micki's! You have the cutest family, it's fun to get caught up on what you've been up to. Now we can be bloggin' buddies!
Post a Comment