Quinn's costume was all too fitting this year. He has become quite the little "stinker" in more ways than one. I know these are late - but it is something all should see.
David and I needed a costume and you don't have many options when you are 6 1/2 months pregnant. So I made our costumes this year.
We took the kids over to the clinic and let them go 'Trick or Treating' to their dads. We then went to the library for the 'Fall Festival'. What a day... at the end, Quinn was so tired.
Our adult party was a little more eventful.
This is our pediatrician, and some of David's colleagues.
Somehow Quinn found his way into the basket of Halloween treats. We are now learning about "in and out".
Quinn woke up from his nap so happy and then all of the sudden he was crying. I ran in to his room to see what had happened. His poor little leg was stuck. He was so sad. Don't worry his leg got better after a lot of therapy... actually within about 30 seconds.
Along with other skills, we are working on the piano. Quinn can't get enough of it. He love standing on his box and playing to his hearts content. He is really good at chopstick... well kind of. Haircuts are also fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment