Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh, a smiley baby.


Well now that he can smile, Cade is so much fun to take pictures of.
We recently had a photo shoot. David was able to get him to smile at 3 1/2 weeks old.

8 comments:

The Myers said...

Keep'em comin'!! He is so cute! Please post more pics of all of them!!!

Jen said...

Wow-that is QUITE IMPRESSIVE! Way to go Myers Fam!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! so cute!!!
He is handsome!!!!
Congratulation!!!!

McGuire's said...

so precious!

Thayerclan said...

oh my cuteness

Karisa and John said...

3 1/2 weeks has got to be a record for the earliest smile! What a cheerful little man. He looks exactly like Quinn.

Elder and Sister Myers said...

He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I have to hold him again!

Laura said...

Another Myers baby - he is so cute! What a good looking little baby. Congratulations! I don't know if I should admit this but I have been looking at your blog waiting for the Carolyn's pregnant announcement for quite some time, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw the pictures of your new little baby. Taylor and I are so happy for you and hope you are all doing fantastic!