Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's time to blog... again.

We've got a new boy in the mix.
Cade Porter Myers.
Born Wednesday, 10.20.10 @ 6:39pm.
He was a stocky 8 lbs 5 oz. and 19 inches long.
Both Carolyn and Cade are doing great!

Now Mom and Dad are tired... Dad maybe a bit more so.









20 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! We need the "birth story" of course. :) He has beautiful lips by the way...

McGuire's said...

Oh i'm so happy!!! Thank you for the pictures. That last one is so sweet, looks like he is trying to eat the blanket. David, you can blog?! Keep those coming please!

Shawna said...

So sweet! I am so happy he's finally here. I love the little inky feet! Congratualtions!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. Hope you're doing well. (Thanks for voting!)

hilary w said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures so soon! Congratulations. He is a cutie-pie!

The Myers said...

SO SWEET!!! What a bruiser!! Thank you for posting so soon! I'm so sad you are so far away! Carolyn you look GREAT! just a walk in the park! I can't wait to see a pic of the 3 altogether! Quinners and Elle are going to look so BIG....

Katie E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie E said...

How did I not even know you were pregnant?! I think Scott has been holding back the details.;) And now you have a new beautiful baby boy! Congratulations! (btw, I had to remove my previous comment because there was a spelling error ;)

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear he made it safely! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Elder and Sister Myers said...

He is sooooooooo cute! Quinn and Ellie are going to love their little brother. Hope we can come see you soon!

Heidi said...

Oh how sweet! Good luck being a mom of three! What a doll. Can't wait to see more!

Lindsey said...

Congrats you two! How exciting :)

T & E's Blog said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting!!! I am in LOVE with his name. I wish I could give him a kiss and you a big hug! I hope you are doing great! Miss you and love you!

my name is becky kelly said...

yay for new babies!
congrats!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're doing well!

Kirstin said...

Congratulations! Cherish your little one. We love you guys.

Karisa and John said...

Wait, WHAT?!?!?!? Since when did you get pregnant?!

Well, Cade is a doll and I love that name. Congratulations on another miracle! Can you believe it, you're parents of THREE? You guys are so responsible!

Katie said...

Hey! I stumbled across your blog- what a great time! Congratulations on Baby Cade! What a beautiful addition to an already adorable family. Hope you are doing well. We made it up to Rhinelander now- Andy is a full fledged dentist. Take care!!

jimnalli said...

boy I am out of the loop! I need to check blogs more often!!! What a cute little perfect boy! Congratulations David and Carolyn!