
Don't turn me in. The kids were playing down stairs while I was doing the laundry. Quinn decided to join in the fun. He opened the dryer door and coaxed Ellie in. It was too cute to leave out.
I love my children sense of adventure, but sometimes it's a little too much. I ran to the bathroom and when I came out I found Quinn had broken the fridge latch and he and Ellie helping themselves to, oh, whatever they could reach. Looks like they got the mini pepperoni and hard boiled eggs... Quinn was eating shells.

Isn't it about time...for bed!

Who doesn't love a kid in a box?
Ellie & Quinn joined a dirty colony. The sacrifice was great to get them back to the right color.
6 comments:
Aren't you so excited to have number 3???!!!?? I can't believe Quinn ate the shell! That is too funny.
it's amazing how quickly they work and can destroy things.
*becky kelly*
CUTE!!! They are so cute. Lots of fun at your home! That rocking chair in your kitchen is darling.
Looks like you guys are having fun! I was just thinking about you and how much I wish we lived closer! MISS YOU SO MUCH!
You have such eventful posts! I am glad to see your kids are embracing life! Cute pictures. So funny!
Loved your pictures, makes me laugh! It bring back memories. Glad I'm not the Mom anymore. Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment