I just read your post about Quinn's hernia. Our baby had the same thing and had it repaired when he was 3 months old. Interesting. Anyways, it was fun to see you guys at the restaurant a few weeks ago! Maybe we can get together next time you are out here!
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
4 comments:
I loved that! So cute!
So excited to see that little boy!
I just read your post about Quinn's hernia. Our baby had the same thing and had it repaired when he was 3 months old. Interesting. Anyways, it was fun to see you guys at the restaurant a few weeks ago! Maybe we can get together next time you are out here!
um it's been a long time....
Post a Comment