This is our new home. This view is from the front entryway. Thanks to Momma Bird we are out of boxes and I even have a few decorations on my walls.
I was getting fruit out to juice and Quinn wanted an apple... so I gave him one. Suddenly, he had three. Yes, he did take a bite out of each one.
There is something in the sauce. I am not sure why Quinn likes to eat certain things. Maybe it is because we tell him he can't. He is really into lotion and diaper rash ointment. Fortunately, he never gets too much... I think.
Ellie and Mommy with flowers... after church in our new ward here in Madison.
10 comments:
Cute House! It looks great with all your decorations. I love the cute stuff above your cabinets, You've inspired me to spruce up my kitchen...Here's to living in Madison!! Hip Hip Huzzah!
Linda Casa!!!!
Parabéns!!!
Ellie esta cada vez mais linda!!! e o Quinn Mais Sapeca...hehe .. Ele parece a Cecília fazendo arte..uahuahuahuahauhauah
Abraços
Engraçado Cecília também come um monte de maçãs!!!hauhauahua.. dá uma mordida em cada uma...!!!
Oh man, moving is overwhelming w/o kids...I can't imagine doing a move with them. Congrats! And I love the picture with you and Ellie...so super cute! We miss you guys!
Nice place! What happen to the cat in the hat couch? I thought it would become a family heirloom.
Nice job decorating the house! Looks so cute!
Thanks for the update!! Super cute house, and I would love to see a picture of your new car when you get a chance. I really like your black earings and necklace Carolyn! way pretty!
I LOVE your new house! Did you buy or rent? There's so much room to stretch out-- you guys could do a whole gymnastics class in that front room! Congrats on a successful move.
Are you in the same Madison ward as Jon and Jess King? Are you coming back next Sunday (the 19th) for Rodney's homecoming?
You've made your house look so cute and yes, you do have a lot of stuff!!! I love you!
Post a Comment