Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Latest and Greatest


Quinn on his blessing day!- Nov.24.2007


Oh mom, your so beautiful


Bath time!!

Huh?



I love pumpkins

I love aunt Krista... and BYU!

David has bought and sold a few wiis and Carolyn has stayed busy with the world's cutest baby!!!! (we're probably a bit partial) Life is good.

It is amazing the difference it makes having a baby around the house during the Christmas season. It has given us a chance to really reflect on the true meaning of Christmas.

Quinn has started talking (well, more making sounds with expression) and is generally as happy as can be (as long as his belly is full and he has taken a nap). He brings so much fun to our family.

5 comments:

Colbert said...

Thank goodness you updated! You were driving me nuts.

Unknown said...

So glad you updated---I was waiting to see new pics of Quinn. Of course he's adorable--I LOVE his hair and those big wide eyes! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Cute pics of Quinn! I love seeing them, he is a cutie. We need to get together again...maybe January?

Amanda said...

Yeah, you're killing me too! Of course, I don't have any room to talk since I only update my blog once a month. Quinn is SO adorable I can't even handle it! I have no doubt you are the best parents EVER! I miss you guys so much.

Christina said...

hey myers!
Christina and Paul Homolik here!
I had no idea you were still here, last time i heard from you you were on your way out here but i didn't know you were staying. You guys look great you little one is not so little anymore:) wow he's a cutie!! check out our blog http://pchomolik.blogspot.com/
peace out,
Christina and Paul