I just LOVE IT--all of it. Quinn is ADORABLE--great job you guys you make such a cute fam. Sounds like you're livin' it up in Utah. We sure do miss ya!
Carolyn! Hello, It's Amberlynn Whiting. I happened to notice your blog link from Heidi's blog, so I took a peek. Your baby is ADORABLE!! I love the name Quinn, soo cute! Congratulations to you both!! It looks like you guys are doing really well! I have a private blog, so if you want to check it out...send me your e-mail address. My e-mail is amberlynnzolik@hotmail.com
Hey Guys, Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! I saw your link on the Gassins blog and checked it out. You guys look and sound like you're doing good. We are in Detroit and things are great. Take care. Here is our blog sight address: http://acd-hillstead-family.blogspot.com/
Carolyn- your family is adorable. I am so happy for you. The duck costume was way too cute. I hope things are going well and I'm excited to stay caught up on your life. Hugs. And: www.kirstinreed.blogspot.com
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
8 comments:
I just LOVE IT--all of it. Quinn is ADORABLE--great job you guys you make such a cute fam. Sounds like you're livin' it up in Utah. We sure do miss ya!
SOOOOOO cute! Quinn looks adorable. Great to hear from you guys; thanks for the update. Carolyn, you look great!!! How do you do it??? :) lins-
That's the cutest duck I have ever seen! We need to see you guys again soon!
Carolyn!
Hello, It's Amberlynn Whiting. I happened to notice your blog link from Heidi's blog, so I took a peek. Your baby is ADORABLE!! I love the name Quinn, soo cute! Congratulations to you both!! It looks like you guys are doing really well! I have a private blog, so if you want to check it out...send me your e-mail address. My e-mail is amberlynnzolik@hotmail.com
Love ya,
Amberlynn
He is such a cute little boy!! Congrats again Dave and Carolyn!!
Congratulations on the birth of little Quinn, he is darling. I love the Duck costume!
Hey Guys,
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! I saw your link on the Gassins blog and checked it out. You guys look and sound like you're doing good. We are in Detroit and things are great. Take care.
Here is our blog sight address: http://acd-hillstead-family.blogspot.com/
Carolyn- your family is adorable. I am so happy for you. The duck costume was way too cute. I hope things are going well and I'm excited to stay caught up on your life. Hugs. And: www.kirstinreed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment