These are some of the finer things in Quinns' life. He is really into these ice cream socials we have in our new ward. Keep up the great work Stacie! Uncle Brian introduced him to pretzles and peanut butter.
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
4 comments:
I love Quinn.
I think I could watch Quinn eat all day. That first one is sooo funny! In the peanut butter video, someone needs to tell aunt emily to shower.
I love watching him shovel the ice cream in. Who doesn't love ice cream! What a cutie!
Yes, I also love watching Quinn eat. Happy birthday to the big boy today!
Post a Comment