I love it! Babies are SO CUTE when they are groggy and just waking up. And I love the stretch they do, when they raise their arms all the way up and make a funny look on their face, and their arms only reach their head.
Carolyn, Christa Gray Lyon here. I found your blog through Laura. hope that is alright. Your little tiny is adorable. I just had one myself. And I love seeing her wake in the morning.
Welcome to the Myers family blog. What started out as two, has now increased to 5 and an imac. We are currently in Utah and lovin' it. While Carolyn, Quinn, Ellie and Cade hold the fort down, David is busy in his clinic curing the world of skin ailments.
4 comments:
I love it! Babies are SO CUTE when they are groggy and just waking up. And I love the stretch they do, when they raise their arms all the way up and make a funny look on their face, and their arms only reach their head.
So cute! Hope to see her soon.
Carolyn,
Christa Gray Lyon here. I found your blog through Laura. hope that is alright. Your little tiny is adorable. I just had one myself. And I love seeing her wake in the morning.
What a sweetie! It was nice to see you guys- even if only for a short time. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment