
We are getting closer and could use some name suggestions.
I went to the Doctor today and he said everything looks great! The babys heartbeat is strong and healthy and just where it should be. If I do not go into labor on my own by the 28th of January, I will be induced. (I think that is good timeing). Now we just have to pick a name for our little girl.
8 comments:
if you could shoot for the 22nd(my b-day) that would be fun! Here are some of my favorite names:
Skylar -I love this for a girl obviously Sean didn't or Reese would be Skylar
Madilyn
Ally
Kennedy
Elizabeth- so many "name" possibilities Liza, Beth, Liz, Lizzie, etc.
I have always loved Quincy but that would be kind of wierd huh?
Jessie
Rachael
Avery
Zoe
Wow! 11 days to go! wahoo! There is a really cute little girl in my ward and her name is Addley. I'll be thinking for more...
I love Elli and Sara, but won't be sad if you don't use Sara because I'm still holding out that I'll get to use it! Love you--See you soon!
i totally thought we were having a girl and i had the names Lilly and Ava picked out i love those names and for now cant use them so you can have them!!
My induction date is the 27th - so if I go over, which I am guessing I will, we could have kiddos a day apart. So bizarre. Good to see you guys while you were here! Oh, and we like all old lady names, which most people despise, so I won't pass names along...haha.
remember Berkley
Hmmmm.... Always a fun game!
Brighton, Grace, Emma, Jenessa, Kate, Talia, Audrey, Emma, Paige, Ava, Brette, Abigail, Julia, Elyce, , Anniston, Eliza, Kira, Lucy, Gwen.
Let us know when she arrives! :)
Post a Comment